Thursday, January 7, 2010

Where Can I Find Some Cheap Dog Shampoo For Itchy and Dry Skin?

I need to know where I can get some very cheap dog shampoo for dry or itchy Skin and no Dont say that i need to quit washing my dog thats not the problem. my question was where can i find some cheap shampoo .please dont get off the topic please and thankyuh(;Where Can I Find Some Cheap Dog Shampoo For Itchy and Dry Skin?
Well, the answer is not going to change just because you posted the question again. The dog's skin is dry and itchy because you are bathing him with cheap shampoo three times a week! Go to your local pet store and ask someone what they recommend, then choose whatever you can afford. Maybe if you bathe him less, you can afford a better quality shampoo since you'll use so much less of it.Where Can I Find Some Cheap Dog Shampoo For Itchy and Dry Skin?
When your dog has itchy skin, it's better to go with a good quality shampoo. I don't know what price range you are looking for, but the good thing is even though the good shampoos may cost a little more, you don't need to use much, so a bottle will last. The cheap brands may not help and you'd end up spending more by trying different cheap brands. One good brand that you can find at most vets office, is Malasab shampoo. There is a very good brand, that is organic, it's called Thera-Neem shampoo. I have a dog with skin problems and this shampoo cleared it up. It contains Neem oil which helps get rid of any red and dry skin areas. You can find it online at neemdirect.com, and other places. You don't need much at all, so a small bottle will last a while. It works great. Best of luck to your dog. Hope I helped.
Buddy Wash is one of the best shampoos I've ever used for my dogs. Unlike many shampoos, it doesn't leave them dandruffy in winter. I would recommend using it with Buddy Rinse Conditioner though.





http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>





is a good site to buy it from, it's like 8 dollars a bottle. The shampoo is also a bit concentrated, I find with my dogs, I can get like 12 to 15 baths out of it and my dogs are 50 lbs each with medium length hair and some undercoat.
oatmeal based helps, can be found at any animal store.Also I feed my dogs omega fatty acids and some flax seed oil in there food as well as vit e. These all help a dry coat. good dog food helps.Never give a dog eggs that depletes oils from their coats it is a wise tale, that is not wise..


The flax seed oil I just give 1/4 tsp 3 times a week but talk to a vet before giving anything that is for people.


ADD: I just read you are bathing your dog three times a week? Please tell me that is not true you will harm your dog and it is just not the way to go..brushing the dog will help with natural oils and keep any smell down as will high quality foods.
There are many places to by cheap shampoo ..


But I will take a guess and say WALMART..


However..there are many cheap and costly shampoos that just do not work..


Try this..just a suggestion..


Rinse your dog in apple cider vinegar mix with water let it sit on him for about 3 min...than wash in baby shampoo..


See if that works for you..if it does that is really cheap


Good luck
petsmart petco or you can try online at smartpak.com








http://www.smartpakcanine.com/productcla鈥?/a>
Cheap soap is just that, CHEAP, Most of them don't work worth beans. You need to see your vet and get the proper shampoo.
baby shampoo; if it's good enough for infants and wont' dry out baby skin, it's good for your dog.
You should have more care for your pet(s) how about you just get a reccomended shampoo from your local vet

No comments:

Post a Comment