Thursday, December 24, 2009

What dog shampoo would you recommend?

I have a shih tzu and i want a good shampoo nothing that would dry his hair out? His all black hair if it matters.





Also I know the best way to keep his coat healhy is diet and all that....but im asking about shampoos.What dog shampoo would you recommend?
use and oatmeal shampoo with baking soda which they sell at petsmart and use an conditioner after the shampoo and sometimes use a whiteing shampoo its not made sepcific for white hair its best used to keep a bright and healty coat your your dog. and please brush and comb his hair everyday and dont leave clothing on his for a long time these are things that can cause your dog to be shaved its there not done it keeps him from getting mattedWhat dog shampoo would you recommend?
Earth Bath. They're products are all natural with not chemicals, and they smell good :). Plus you can buy it at petsmart. Reasonable price too. I use the puppy shampoo on my chi because its tear free and she wiggles in the bath. And I use the anti-itch kind on my english bully for her allergies and its the only thing that has made a dent in her itching.


Its a great product and I highly reccomend it.
You can try Neem Soap. I know this is not a shampoo but it works really well. It is hypoallergenic and is great at keeping bugs away from your dog whilst making their fur nice and shiny too. I got mine online: http://www.petwellbeing.com/dog-natural-soap-p79.cfm
The one that you buy from the vet.


But I recently have tried 3M Pet care, and I like it. One of my dogs has sevsitive skin and this one doesnt bother her.


It has Vitamin E and Aloe Vera in it! Good stuff!
I use pet head it decrease the smell of the dog and it makes there coat nice and soft


http://www.petheadshop.com/
Honestly, Dawn %26amp; Joy dish soap works to kill fleas on animals. But to keep your dog's fur coat healthy you should use the dog oatmeal shampoo. It is really good for it :)
You could ask you're vet or go look arround in a petstore but honestly you're shampoo (and yes even condatiner) will work fine.... little kid shampoo is the best like the tear-free kind
Oatmeal
Any good dog shampoo will work...





bl

No comments:

Post a Comment