Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can I use dog shampoo in my hair?

I ran out of my normal shampoo and my mom forgot to get me some! Is it okay if i use my dogs shampoo? Im not talking about his flea and tick stuff but the stuff we use for just his baths. Its for like dogs with white coats or whatever.





Is it okay to use dog shampoo?? And will it turn my hair any weird color?Can I use dog shampoo in my hair?
I used a dog flea shampoo once (long story!) and my hair was just fine.


Now yours, which is for white coats, may have a tiny amount of ';blue'; in it, this makes the white look whiter. So if you have bleached blond hair it may change the colour but otherwise it should be fine.Can I use dog shampoo in my hair?
Yes, you can use dog shampoo. If it's chemically formulated to kill fleas though it might irritate your skin or give you a rash. If it's regular dog shampoo then it will be fine.





Rinse, lather %26amp; repeat! :)
Do not use it more than one week at a time. The shampoo manufactures need your business.





It you start to growl , more than normal, or find yourself licking to clean yourself DISCONTINUE USE AND SEE YOUR VET.
Yes you can, I have years and years ago my hair really shone..It was a soap bar. ';Timid Joe dog soap'; had a smell like anti dandruff shampoo.
I think it should be fine, for as long as it's not a medicated shampoo like the ones for fleas or something.





http://dogtime.com/shampoo.html
no its fine, LOL it has less chemicals than our shampoo does, its fine and no your hair wont turn a weird colour! LOL
I use dog shampoo, its better for your hair, or at least mine. lol.
ya its not going to hurt you just dont get it in your eyes and make sure you rinse very well
Yeah,I've used it and it made my hair extra - soft!

No comments:

Post a Comment