Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can we use dog shampoo for humans?

What makes dog shampoo so different from human shampoo?


What would happen if we used it on a human?Can we use dog shampoo for humans?
yes you can. There is not much difference. Usually fragrance is the biggest change.Can we use dog shampoo for humans?
Off-course you can apply but before doing that please take permission from your dog whether he let you use that.
You CAN, but there's no real reason I could see to want to use dog shampoo over normal shampoo. Except for flea protection, I suppose.
EW.
I took a shower at my sister's house one time and used the dog shampoo by mistake. All it did was that I smelled like the dog and I didn't have flees for a few days .... LOL
If you look at the ingredients in your shampoo and the dogs... you will find them pretty much, if not all, the same.... you will just smell funny because of the stuff put in dog shampoos to get rid of doggy odder stinks. :o) You may want to try the flea and tick shampoo if you need it... lol!
People use horse shampoo (Mane N Tail)...so I don't see what the big deal is about using dog shampoo. I've use Mane N Tail in the past..never thought about using dog shampoo...but go for it...it wouldn't harm you in any way...
I don't see why not...


but why would you..


could you not just buy human shampoo...


unless you're too poor to afford normal shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment