Thursday, January 7, 2010

What brand of Dog Shampoo do you buy?

Hi! I am doing a project for school, in which I need to poll some people on a product that they buy - and I would like to know about dog shampoo. Please answer the following questions about dog shampoo:





1) Why did you need to buy dog shampoo?


2) What were your choices?


3) Why did you choose to buy the brand that you did?


4) Where did you choose to buy your shampoo? Why?


5)How did you feel about your purchase after you bought it?


6) Would you buy it again? Why or why not?


7) Do you have a family or just you and your dog? (This question is to see if people make different decisions based on family size)





I would really appreciate your answers, my family and I live in a very secluded area, and getting the answers for my paper is very difficult. Thank you very much in advance for your answers!!What brand of Dog Shampoo do you buy?
I get Suave's oatmeal shampoo for dogs.





I could have picked flea stuff, but i decided not to.





I chose the oatmeal shampoo because my dog had dry skin and needed the nourishment.





I bought it at Target because it's cheap there.





um, ever since i bought the shampoo, it's been working good, so i'm happy with it.





yes, i would buy it again because it's been keeping my dog's skin healthy.





Um, yes, i have a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment