Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can I use Dog Shampoo on my own hair?

I have a really nice dog shampoo that I use on my show dogs it smells like coconut I love it what do u think about me using it myself ?Can I use Dog Shampoo on my own hair?
Hey... we've used mane and tail conditioner for years and it's made for horses. Hair is dead skin cells... so sure. If it works on them, it will work for you. Go on and clean your dead skin cells with dog shampoo!!Can I use Dog Shampoo on my own hair?
I have used dog shampoo on my hair many times. So sure.
NO! Dog shampoo usually has a chemical that can severly injure a human.
haha, i dont see how it can hurt unless you have known allergies to certain shampoos go for it!!
I think you could cause dogs have more sensative skin then ppl
Well, why would you want to in the first place... just buy HUMAN shampoo that smells like coconut
your hair will probably be greasy and damaged.
You can always put a little bit on a small patch of hair and check for dry skin/hair falling out/yada yada.
sure if you really want to.
Go ahead..do it.
Go for it, but if you have any irritation stop using it. There is a possibility of it leaving your hair much more greasy than your normal shampoo.
it wont hurt my little bro used it because his friend dared him to and nothing happend to him
  • guy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment