Thursday, January 7, 2010

Could anyone recommend a good dry dog shampoo, something under $10 that I could find at a store like Walmart?

I don't like to spend a fortune on anything until I try it, winter is coming %26amp; our dog of 50 lbs. detests the bathtub (we adopted her or this wouldn't be an issue). I bathe her outside on the deck with jugs of warm water, obviously I don't want her to get sick %26amp; only do this in the warm weather.


Last winter I could only bathe her a couple times %26amp; this isn't enough.Could anyone recommend a good dry dog shampoo, something under $10 that I could find at a store like Walmart?
I use Colgate Men's Shaving Foam..just the old fashioned original one..Come is a few different fragrances, and does a great job, unless your dogs hair is extremely long..


Just rub the foam into his coat, and wipe it well with a towel..dries quickly, leaves coat soft and sweet smelling, and dogs don't seem to mind it..The emollients are actually good for the skin and coat.Could anyone recommend a good dry dog shampoo, something under $10 that I could find at a store like Walmart?
Joy dish soap works wonders also for fleas.
i know this is going to sound weird but you could use oatmeal and but it on her than brush it out it would take the drit out of her coat.or cornstrach
Petsmart and Petco sell a dry shampoo called Miracle Coat. Its in a black bottle with a pink kangaroo on it. Its ok to use. I've used their dry shampoo for cats.


I doubt Walmart sells it. They may have a dry shampoo, but it is probably a Hartz product...DONT use that junk on your dog!
I use regular head %26amp;shoulders people shampoo....fleas hate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment