Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best smelling dog shampoo? I have a Saint Bernard...?

I have a Saint Bernard (short haired) and the shampoo I have been using (The Paul Mitchell for dogs) doesn't smell good. I want something that smells really good. Any suggestions?What is the best smelling dog shampoo? I have a Saint Bernard...?
i dont know what mine is called but it is in a regular shampoo bottle and it is oatmeal and raisin or something like that it smells really goodWhat is the best smelling dog shampoo? I have a Saint Bernard...?
Tropiclean Berry Clean is a great shampoo it smells great and has a nice clean fresh sent, and the nice thing it dose not fade fast days after the dog has had a bath. It has the yummy makes you want to eat it smell.





www.tropiclean.net.
Here's one of my favorite blogs that can help you with some of your dog supplies worries. It gives reviews on different dog products.





Here's a link of it:


http://lnk.nu/blogs.dogtime.com/tzk
I make my own with mixing and matching ones I have left over in old bottles!
either go to PetSmart and peruse the aisles or go to a private dog pet store. they have the best stuff. it may cost a little more though, but they can give you some options of what you like and what you want to look for. you could also get the name of a good shampoo and then search for it online cheaper.
It's not just the smell you want to check out but I would suggest to see what is in the bottle also. Go for those that contains natural ingredients so it will make your dog smells good while moisture your dog skin. Too many chemical substances can over dry the skin and causes irritation.
It's totally personal preference. I think you should try going to the pet store (PetSmart, PETCO, wherever you shop) and just smell the different shampoos available.

1 comment:

  1. I use to buy shampoos at www.greenearthdog.com for my dog, there's a lot to choose from, and they're very affordable. You should try it yourself.

    ReplyDelete