Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is there something I can use to bathe my dog other than dog shampoo?

use only dog or puppy shampoo


dogs have different PH levels than humans and their skin is different, reacts differently to different chemicals





hollyyIs there something I can use to bathe my dog other than dog shampoo?
No, dog shampoo is the safest product to use for your dog's skin/coat. Human products is made for people %26amp; dishwashing detergent is made for dishes. Either of which is formulated or correct ph for a dog skin %26amp; is too drying. Pet shampoo is easily found %26amp; inexpensive %26amp; less costly than paying a vet bill b/c you caused your dog to scratch or break out in hives.





Btw- human tearless products are not tearless on animals.Is there something I can use to bathe my dog other than dog shampoo?
i have always used baby shampoo and that way it wont hurt if it gets in there eyes





and i use regular conditioner but only on his legs and body


thats not necessary but it just makes him feel softer
I have always used baby shampoo on my dog. It makes them smell better than dog shampoo and it is sensitive on their skin.
Johnson's Baby Shampoo


Dry Shampoo
Just as Jay mentioned i used to use Baby shampoo as well. Its gentler on their skin. Plus it smells nice :)
A vet assistant told me that Dawn dish washing liquid is best. It keeps fleas at bay, and is good on their coat.
Why cant you buy dog shampoo.


Its not expensive,


and others can hurt/irritate your dogs skin.
You can use Baby Shampoo,Dawn Dish Soap, and Cat shampoo.
LOREAL KIDS !!!!!!





ITS TEARLESS %26amp;


SMELLS DEVINE

1 comment: