Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is a natural ingredient that I can add to my dog shampoo recipe that will whiten the coat of my Malteese?

Hi,





Thanks in advance for the help! I have a doggy shampoo recipe that I love. I would like to find a natural ingredient to add to it that will brighten up the coat of my white Malteese. Does anyone know what I could use?





Thanks in advance, again!


What is a natural ingredient that I can add to my dog shampoo recipe that will whiten the coat of my Malteese?
You might want to add alittle baking powder (not soda) in your mixture. Hope this helps make sure it dissolves. Have fun with your CLEAN pup!What is a natural ingredient that I can add to my dog shampoo recipe that will whiten the coat of my Malteese?
Bleach, lol





  • guy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment