Thursday, January 7, 2010

Which herbal dog shampoo is good?

I want to buy herbal dog shampoo with all natural ingredients for my dogs, like those with essential oil, is Buddy Wash good? any suggestion?Which herbal dog shampoo is good?
Spa Scents from HealthyPetNet-great herbal shampoo that really helps the skin and coat. Lots of other great products for your dog as well including SAFE pet food and treats.


Check my source as you can only get it online.


Hope this helps.Which herbal dog shampoo is good?
You'll laugh but,use baby shamoo,if it's good for a baby it's good for your pets.Plus it doesn't have all of those unneeded chemicals in it,AND it's a whole lot cheaper.I've used it ever since I can remember,so did my mom and grandmother.The dogs don't have that '; chemical puppy '; smell,and we even use it on our horses,they have beutiful coats and are clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment