Thursday, January 7, 2010

Could I use dog shampoo on my hair?

I have a dog shampoo called soothing oatmeal shampoo and I heard it makes hair thick and nice. I've seen it on my dog and it is really beautiful and I was wondering if i could use it on my own hair.Could I use dog shampoo on my hair?
Ya, you can if you want to.


Heck you could use horse shampoo if you want to!


If it looks good on your dog it will looks awesome on you!Could I use dog shampoo on my hair?
yeah you sure can. It will make your hair really thick and strong!! Back in the day my ma used to use grovers mange ( the stuff they used on dogs who had sheddign and loss of hair problems) and it made her hair long thick and super strong. Had hair down her back!!





Go ahead it wont hurt!!
It never hurts try even thing new and know of a shampoo that is made for horses that some women love use on their hair. Just in case check the label make sure same stuff use in a dog shampoo, also use in human shampoo too.
prbly..





but y would u?!





stop stealing ur dog's shampoo man! lol -jks





but ya no seriously, ask a professional first.





btw, if u want nice hair there are natural hair masks u can make ur self for nice hair. look some up on google :) here is one i found:





http://www.hairstylecity.com/HairCare/Ho鈥?/a>
i think its the same as regular shampoo. i tryded it out a couple of times. noting bad happned. or you could call a hair salon. live is short i would do it.
...im sure you could...


but i don't think its recominded..





some of the chemicals in a dog shampoo for things like ticks and other outdoor bugs may cause your hair to fall out.
i would say you can once its not a medicated flea shampoo lol
Sure you can.
sure, but i wouldn't. it's the same as regular HUMAN shampoo but i think it helps control lice.
Yeah i use it all the time.
using dog shampoo might make your hair smell like a vet's office...








they smell bad in my opinion....
Warning: It may make all of your hair fall out.
why don't you try man and tail shampoo called horse shampoo it is very good for human hairs too
Well, you COULD...





but..





O.o!
u know what


thats a good idea


try it n let us know


seriously

No comments:

Post a Comment