Monday, December 28, 2009

(ALL NATUAL )What is the best dog shampoo for dogs that itch allot?

NO he dont have fleas just always itching but I am looking for more of a home remide then meds(ALL NATUAL )What is the best dog shampoo for dogs that itch allot?
One of my dogs used to itch a lot and have slightly red skin. The problem was that I was using normal detergent to wash his bedding when I should have been using non-bio. The vet also said not to use carpet talc to freshen up the carpet as this can also causes skin irritation.





I'm not saying your dog has the same problem I'm just suggesting a possible cause to his itching rather than masking it with a shampoo.





If you find out what is causing his itching then you'll know what is the best shampoo for his condition.(ALL NATUAL )What is the best dog shampoo for dogs that itch allot?
Ive also heard that if your dog has a food allergy to corn it causes them to have an skin irritation. If you can't find a shampoo that works for you try switching the dogs food to Nutro or another product that doesnt use corn as a filler. I have a Pitbull who is 2 and she had some itchy spots so I changed her food to Nutro and she has been great. Hope this helps!
i know this sounds silly but it does work... i got this from my granmother.... gove him a bath in Dawn dishwashing liquid and then use a good conditioner on him... the best condtioner would be horse mane and tail... you can buy it at walmart and it really works.... and the dawn dishwashing liquid even kills fleas and is completly safe..... i promise... good luck...
If your dog itches a lot, and you know it is not flea, you may be looking at a food allergy. When my dog was itching they asked what type and brand of dog food I was feeding him. Ask your vet if this may be an issue.
I have doggies %26amp; I'd probably use a Head %26amp; Shoulders product on them....make your sure you rinse your furry friend well, soap residue can dry skin out further.





My hubbie likes the medicated dog brands, but they're pricey %26amp; can't be better than Head %26amp; Shoulders!
the best thing to do is go and buy some head and shoulders shampoo. it really works. i use it on my dog and when my brother had his rottie the vet to him to use it.
Oatmeal is very good for the skin. You can buy dog shampoo with it or use baby shampoo and soak some oatmeal in it.





Good luck!
Malaseb shampoo is what is recommended by Dermatologists..
QUIT ITCH is a shampoo that helps with itch, and some pine tarsal

1 comment: