Monday, December 28, 2009

What kind of dog shampoo is best for my dogs?

alot of people said that hartz product are bad, if so what shampoo should i get for my shihchon and yorkie-poo?What kind of dog shampoo is best for my dogs?
One with lanolin, aloes, and oatmeal. and a flea killer.


Vets sell one called Micodec...It is great for fleas and for the dog's coat. Get the one that's blue liquid, not the yellow.What kind of dog shampoo is best for my dogs?
My first three dogs used Hartz, Sergeant's, etc, and that's total crap about it being bad. My other two would use it as well, but Petco and Petsmart don't sell it, which is where we get most of our dog supplies.
Hartz isn't the best shampoo, but some people say it works.





This is good shampoo:


http://www.petco.com/product/104410/8-in鈥?/a>





you can find it at petco


as well as lots of other shampoos
I use hartzs shampoo for my dogs and I will also by the oatmeal shampoo for dogs and use that the only think that is dangerous to dogs is the hartzs flea drops
well i use fresh and clean sometimes and pethead [bed head for dogs]


i don't know if it is that good for your dogs coat but i think it is
i use hydro surge shampoos the kind that comes in the cartridge. i like the apple-oatmeal for my dog.
shihcho??... yorkipoo lol.. oh boy.. more designer dogs..





get a natural Oatmeal Based Shampoo. i use 8in1 if that's a good prduct for my Labrador Retriever.
Bio-Groom and Tropiclean are the best. All natural ingredients. Won't go wrong with that.
I've never had a problem using hartz shampoo on my dogs. It is just shampoo.
petsmart or petco has alot of shampoo products to pick from you should check them out
I get my dog shampoos at Cherrybrook.com .They have great show dog shampoos.

No comments:

Post a Comment