Saturday, December 19, 2009

What brand of dog shampoo and conditioner is good? Is Cain & Able or Earthbath any good?

And where do you get your stuff from? I have a Lhasa Apso, short hair cut. I read that Lhasa should bathe every 7 - 14 days. We have him in the house and so we like to keep him clean and smelling nice.What brand of dog shampoo and conditioner is good? Is Cain %26amp; Able or Earthbath any good?
There are many brands-from baby shampoo like others are saying to natural organic types. It all depends on your budget and if you want to use organics.


I use Spa Scents shampoo and bath fresh mist from the link below. They are great and my japanese chins coats shine and help with tangels. Also very good for their skin.They also help nourish the coat. The mist is used between shampoos to freshen and nourish the coat. Again it is up to you and your budget but I love these products. Can only be bought online.


Hope this helps.What brand of dog shampoo and conditioner is good? Is Cain %26amp; Able or Earthbath any good?
I use baby shampoo and conditioner on my dog. Its makes them so much softer.
I too agree with plain old baby shampoo, as for stinkiness between baths, ... in a spray bottle mix 1 part listerine mouthwash to 2 parts water. Give your pooch a light mist and that should hold odors off until his next bath
EARTHBATH!!!!!i use this special dog shampo, it makes her smell great and her fur shines like the sun.
I use Australian Shampoo %26amp; All Natural Green Tea %26amp; Mint both made by Top Performance. I order mine thru PetEdge.com or you can get it at one of the larger pet stores like Pets Mart. Both are low soap, %26amp; good for their skin %26amp; hair. Unless you really need to, try not to bathe more than every 2 weeks. It could dry out their skin too much.
I have basset hounds, and a beagle, and I use baby shampoo. You can buy it at, well, anywhere, at-the-least.





We usually bathe them about, every two weeks, they really stink if you let them go without a bath.. Not to mention, gross coat and brown-ness.





I have never heard of Cain %26amp; Able or Earthbath. It sounds expensive to me, haha. I looked at the website, and it looks like luxury bath products for pets! Wow.. Looks much better than pantene.. Rose petals in bathwater. I sure wouldn't pay 4.00 for 2 ounces of shampoo. Its good that you are looking into natural pet products though, I give you credit or that!
#1 All Systems works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment