Monday, December 28, 2009

Which dog shampoo is the best?

I need to find a good brand of doggie shampoo, but I have no idea how good any of the brands are. I kinda want to stay away from shampoo that smells like flowers and stuff, because it makes dogs want to roll around in what they think smells super good - mud, poop, etc. I have a Lab (or I will), if that helps.





Thanks!Which dog shampoo is the best?
I use a PH balanced oatmeal dog shampoo for sensitive skin, apparently its the best one for dogs.





It cost $20 but a little really goes a long way %26amp; lasts a long time, and most importantly my dog smells beautiful :)Which dog shampoo is the best?
Why are you thinking of bathing a lab?


They are short coated and need daily grooming to get rid of any dead hair and dander ( which causes the doggy smell) as well as stimulate their skin to enable them to have a good coat and be in condition.


The more you bathe the more you strip the natural oils out of their skin and coat so it causes more dander, poor quality coat and skin
When my dog was little, she had a skin condition so I used a special shampoo that cost a LOT. If the dog is healthy, any shampoo from the pet store is fine. Just choose the kind that works for the kind of fur your dog has. I'm sure they will have all sorts of smells, but this is a dog we're talking about. There's no need to go all fancy.
There is no ';best'; shampoo, but there is a variety.. you have loads to choose from, but you better check if your dog is allergic to anything.





I prefer natural smells but ah well, that's just me :P





Hope this helped, :)
any one

No comments:

Post a Comment