Monday, December 28, 2009

Dog Shampoo?

I have a Golden Retriever with curly hair, What is a good name of shampoo that I can use to try making the fur straight?Dog Shampoo?
Ask a dog groomer to see what shampoo that they recommend.Dog Shampoo?
Mane and Tail shampoo and conditioner, works great on long hair but won't straighten it. Sorry... don't think there is a good way to do that with a shampoo.





Ask a groomer for a suggestion or maybe go to a local dog show and talk to the groomers there ... they are easily approached and most will gladly share their knowledge with a spectator.
Hi,There is nothing what's gonna make your dog's hair straight !( besides things you really dont wanna do to your dog)


You could bring him/her to the groomer and get him shaved.


LOL He's not going to be completely naked, just his/her hair is gonna be short... so you wont see curls ! try it out !


I do it on my lab/G Retriever mix ;).


My dog shed's so much, black dog-white tiles...lol


So it also helps you out with the cleaning !





http://images.google.com/images?hl=en%26amp;q=鈥?/a>
Ask a groomer, or read a book. I always use Mink oil on my longhair dachshunds. It smells great and is healthy for their hair.





Also some of the other dog owners I know straighten their dogs hair with a straightener.
Maybe you should take it to the groomer and have it cut if you don't like it curly.. I don't think any shampoo will change it to straight.. Good luck : )
It's not about the shampoo....it's about the grooming. You can blow it out straight just like people do...if you really want to put that much work into it.
You can not make it straight it is thier natrual hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment