Monday, December 28, 2009

Dog Shampoo?

what kind of shampoo do u use on ur dogs. i use one of the hartz shampoos and have heard a lot of bad things about the brand itself so im switching. what do u use and where do u buy it.Dog Shampoo?
i use on my pup Hartz puppy shampoo the purple one.


Never had a problem.


i buy it at walmart.


Did your dog had problem with the shampoo?If not i wouldn`t switch,If yes i would try a different one.Dog Shampoo?
I use the White Lace shampoo, I get it at pet-smart and my chihuahua loves to bathe in this! It is really good and it also comes with a conditioner.
Paul Mitchell Shampoo for dogs. Any good Petsmart or Pets Unlimited should have it, You can order it online as well.
I use something called Fresh 'N Clean. The smell lasts for several weeks. It's available at PetCo or PetSmart.
I use Doc Ackerman's Colloidal Oatmeal Shampoo or Cloudstar Buddy Wash Lavendar Mint Shampoo and Conditioner. Both shampoos are all natural and have no drying detergents in them. If you're going to shampoo your dog frequently I would recommend getting a detergent free shampoo.





Kim at: http://www.peaceful-organic-planet.com/n鈥?/a>
Right now, I use Tropiclean brand shampoo, 'Berry Clean' scent, and spray him with a matching Tropiclean berry spray afterwards. I buy it from a local mom and pop pet store, for about $10 for both shampoo and spray. Surprisingly, the scent lasts several days on him. :-)





Honestly, the shampoo I use has never made a difference for my dog, as he's short coated, so it's not as if his fur can be long, sleek, and shiny. ;-) Generally, I just buy whatever smells the nicest.
I use Mane and Tail and body its for humans and animals...It smells better than most dog shampoos and keeps it soft and shiny. I use aveeno body wash for him too.. You could also use baby shampoo.


Hartz is terrible burn it to hell!!! lol
I dont have a dog but I found a website.


http://www.1800petmeds.com/dog.asp?LV=105%26amp;AFFID=GG%26amp;ID=21239226


*Check your email!* =)
you can go to www.petedge.com. They have fantastic, but cheap dog shampoo.

2 comments: