Monday, December 28, 2009

What would happen if a human uses dog shampoo?

the shampoo %26amp; conditioner is called fresh 'n clean oatmeal 'n baking soda. it doesn't say humans cant use it..... so can humans use it?What would happen if a human uses dog shampoo?
Actually, most dog shampoos (if not for fleas %26amp; ticks) are actually much gentler.


Just let us know if you start barking. LOLWhat would happen if a human uses dog shampoo?
Well... you CAN use it.


Using an animal shampoo won't hurt you, but it won't help you either. If I were you, I'd try sticking to human shampoo.. it's much more... normal.. that way. ;D





%26lt;3-Katie
Sure I don't see why not. as long as your not allergic to anything in the shampoo-or conditioner I see no reason why you can't use it
I've used dog shampoos on my hair.





The La Pooch is especially nice, and leaves a long-lasting scent.
I don't see why you can't, at least you won't have fleas!!!! JK LOL
  • myspace.com profile
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment