Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best smelling dog shampoo for golden retrievers?

I use Hyllyte shampoo and conditioner. It st's only available from the vet and it smells like conuts or Coppertone Suntain Lotion :-)What is the best smelling dog shampoo for golden retrievers?
%26lt;-------------------he is my golden, and I'm starring this question to find the answer, also!!





I myself use a shampoo for allergies, common in golden retrievers, and since Pilot has allergies.....I buy the best from my Vet. It's a herbal scented shampoo. Do not remember the brand until I go to buy more, and I usually switch between the anti-allergy shampoos.What is the best smelling dog shampoo for golden retrievers?
I have only ever used Groomers Oil of Evening Primrose Shampoo and Avocado Conditioner for my Goldens.





As I show my dogs their coats need to be in tip top condition and I have found this one to be the best for keeping them nice and glossy.





Groomers do a huge range of products and they are always very willing to discuss which shampoo is suitable for every breed of dog.





www.groomers-on-line.co.uk
Tropiclean Shampoo. The berry clean smells so good and it has a nice lasting sent.. They even have a berry clean spray.


www.tropiclean.net
Only Natural Pet Herbal Defense Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner is the best shampoo I've ever used on my dog. It is very effective. It is also super gentle.
fresh%26amp; clean, love that stuff, it last a long time

No comments:

Post a Comment