Monday, December 28, 2009

Dog shampoo?

Whats the best brand of dog shampoo for dogs? I have a huskey puppy and shes got a strange odor to her. Is this natural for her breed ? Even after shes had a bath?Dog shampoo?
Dogs, like people, have different odors. it's part of nature, but if it really bothers you there are plenty of shampoos and conditioners for dogs that have strong scents made especially for stinky dogs. You may want to use both shampoo and conditioner and wash your dog more frequently, like once a week or every other week to stave off the strange scent.Dog shampoo?
This may sound a little strange to you, but I have a boston terrier and a english bulldog. My dogs are both housedogs and the english bulldog gets an odor alot quicker than my boston, so I found out by using head and shoulders, he smells better longer, and it also keeps their pet dander down. I guess because it is actually for dandruff. But, it also smells great....works for my animal babies, and keeps them smelling alot better....good luck...
I found this shampoo online Top Performance Sea Breeze Shampoo really does a great job and leaves a terrific smell. I found it at www.doggonegoodstuff.com. They seem to have a large selection of shampoo. I not sure if one brand is better than the other. I think as long as quality ingrediants are used that should be main consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment