Thursday, December 24, 2009

Any good dog shampoo out there?

I have a Labrador who needs a shower! I have been using Zodiac and John Paul but ive noticed his coat has gotten very dull and flaky. Im looking for a shampoo with natural ingredients that will make my little guys coat shiny and healthy. Any suggestion? Thanks everyone!Any good dog shampoo out there?
A shiny, healthy coat will come from feeding him a top quality food rather than whichever shampoo you use.


Try an oatmeal shampoo because it's not harsh on the coat or skin.Any good dog shampoo out there?
Ive used Aveeno on my dog before and it helped.
Oatmeal shampoo.
I bathe my dogs with baby shampoo. If it gets in their eyes it doesn't sting, and it's very gentle.
give him cod liver oil it will make his hair shiny and his skin healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment