Monday, December 28, 2009

Has anyone ever heard of Dirty Dog Shampoo?

I went to biglots a warehouse store that goes through many items and found a shampoo line for dogs called Dirty Dog Shampoo and it was the best stuff I had ever used. I always got the Blue bottle for white haired dogs but I cant find any place that sells it anymore. Ive tried all the obvious places like Wal Mart and Petco and petsmart and tried a few places online but cant find anything. Does anyone know if its still being made or where i can find some. I live in San Antonio Tx. Please help.Has anyone ever heard of Dirty Dog Shampoo?
Please check out the following links for three different kinds of ';Dirty Dog'; shampoo. Who knew there were so many!Has anyone ever heard of Dirty Dog Shampoo?
i saw it at biglots here in missouri the other day but ive never seen it in another store either....sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment