Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best ';soap free'; dog shampoo?

I am looking to find what people believe is the best soap free dog shampoo, something that is organic is a plus but not necessary.





I have a 10 month old Pug that receives Frontline Plus Flea medication each month. I understand from several veterinarians that shampoos with soap cut down on the long time effectiveness of the medication. So I am now beginning my search and would like any help or ideas that people can provide. Thanks-you!What is the best ';soap free'; dog shampoo?
Most quality pet shampoos do not have soap or detergents in them. I would suggest using a hypo pet shampoo without perfumes %26amp; dyes also for the best shampoo. I use Kenic products which are all hypo-allergenic %26amp; have an organic base instead soap based. They have a number of different formulas.What is the best ';soap free'; dog shampoo?
I use Hylyt its a soap free dog shampoo. smells nice and never had a problem with. I have a Jack Russell and since she's mostly white she has rather sensitive skin and since I started using Hylyt she has done great. I get mine from Petsmart but its not cheap about 17 or 18 dollars a bottle. not sure if its organic or not.
I like either NuHemp shampoos or Tropiclean shampoos.


Both are soap-free and pet-safe. They both do a very nice job and give easy combouts and a fresh smelling pet.
water down baby shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment