Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is a good ';base'; for homemade dog shampoo?

Like just plain shampoo. I want it to be natural and the dog shampoo at the pet store(and basicly any natural shampoo) is outrageously priced.What is a good ';base'; for homemade dog shampoo?
I deon't know if this will help any, but found this: http://www.care2.com/greenliving/flea-an鈥?/a>





I've never heard of some of the ingredients, but they make it sound like they're fairly easy to get.





Good luck--you have a great idea!





PS- I remember buying some dog ';conditioner'; for a dog with long fur for the tangles and I swear it was Revlon Flex conditioner--only about 5X more expensive than the human conditioner.What is a good ';base'; for homemade dog shampoo?
Dish washing soap ,some tpye of dog or human shampoo .

No comments:

Post a Comment