Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is your favorite dog shampoo?

I am looking for a good smelling dog shampoo but not too perfumey, maybe more fresh smelling.


What's your favorite?What is your favorite dog shampoo?
As a groomer, I have had opportunity to use MANY different shampoos, as I tailor the shampoo to the dog's needs, such as oily, flaky, fleas, etc. As far as a good, general shampoo for a dog that has no skin issues, I'd recommend ';Fresh and Clean';. It's good at cleansing, and has a pleasant, long lasting fragrance. Definitely not really gaggingly perfumey. I get mine at petedge.comWhat is your favorite dog shampoo?
Groomax spa dog shampoos





keeps them smelling like the polo perfume it is amazing I want to give her a bath everyday
Because I don't use flea and tick preventatives, I like Zodiac Flea and Tick Shampoo. It has a nice herbal scent and works well in preventing fleas and ticks on my 3 German Shepherds.
PurePet Pure Pearl





Doesn't have much of a scent at all, leaves coat clean with out residue, dilutes 20:1 for washing. Good stuff.
My favorite is real perfumey - Fresh and Clean. I don't think you'd like it.
its paul mitchell oatmeal and something else, natural not purfumey at all. its a dog shampoo from the makers of paul mitchell
I use oatmeal shampoo on my dogs, but then spritz them with Doggie Cologne. It makes their fur soft, has a fresh clean scent and is great between bathing. You could find it at any pet store.





http://www.petco.com/Shop/SearchResults.鈥?/a>
just buy the shampoo that is for the breed of dog which you have that works for me
Mine is Drs.Foster%26amp;Smith.com Oatmeal for sensitive skin. Smells like almonds!
Cloud Stars Buddy wash. it has a great lavendar mint smell and is full of essential oils for a dogs skin and coat. i bought it in a boutique for 16 bucks
I absolutely LOVE ADAMS flea and tick shampoo. It smells great and gets rid of fleas. The whole product line smells great. It's just the right fragrance and makes me want to hug my dogs everytime I smell it :)
My Vet advised that I shouldn't spend alot of money on expensive dog shampoo and recommended that I just buy Baby Shampoo. It's cheap and very good for sensitive skin. My Pit Bull dog is white and has pink skin and it works good for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment