Monday, December 28, 2009

Which is the best dog shampoo with moisturizers and pleasant smell?

i want a shampoo for my dog but i am confused which to buy also tell me is himalaya {drug Company} shampoo named erina good if u have experience. please if u can ans it before tuesday its URGENT!!!!!! to bath my dogWhich is the best dog shampoo with moisturizers and pleasant smell?
I love to bathe my dogs with Fresh n' Clean shampoos by Lambert Kay. You can buy them at PetSmart stores. It really works at keeping my dogs smelling great for days. I also use their rinse for added moisturizing and added scent. I love these products. I highly recommend them. Here is a picture of what they look like. Don't mind the prices on the page. I buy mine at the store for $7.99 each. Good luck.





http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.js鈥?/a>





http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.js鈥?/a>Which is the best dog shampoo with moisturizers and pleasant smell?
Okay, the absolute -BEST- dog shampoo on the market......isn't actually a dog shampoo! It's called ';Mane %26amp; Tail'; and I think they may sell it at Walmart, but I am not sure. It's for Horses, Cows, Sheep, and other -extremely- dirty animals. It works amazing wonders on dogs, too. I've given my dog a bath with all sorts of Flea %26amp; Tick Shampoos, smelly-good shampoos, human shampoos, everything. I -never- see as much dirt in the water as when I wash them with Mane %26amp; Tail. They have a Conditioner as well.
Pedigree with coconut smell. Smells just fine, keeps the dog clean for a while
jojoba bean

1 comment: