Thursday, December 24, 2009

What type of dog shampoo should I use?

My dogs are really dirty and my old shampoo didn't make them white, like the white laps they are, it made them yellow. What shampoo should I use to make them WHITE?!?!What type of dog shampoo should I use?
You would do better to buy a good quality hypo pet shampoo then add a few drops of laundry bluing to the bottle. Bathe %26amp; let sit for 5min then rinse very well. Only add a few drops or you will literally have a blue dog instead for a while. You can buy whitening pet shampoos but they really don't make much of a difference. The one I use is for the scent of the shampoo not really for its whitening ability.





Brushing often %26amp; removing the daily dirt %26amp; dander will help keep your dogs cleaner.What type of dog shampoo should I use?
hi,





Even dogs who feel that a bath is cruel and unusual punishment have to get one once in a while. While some dogs with short coats can get away with just water, most dogs need shampoo.


here's more info:


http://www.mediumurl.com/?r=422154499995鈥?/a>





hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment