Thursday, December 24, 2009

Would it be okay to use dog shampoo to bathe my rats?

Its a brand called Perfect Coat Natural Oatmeal and its not the flea and tick kind but it does moisturize and soothe. I can't go to the store right now both my parents are at work and my even though they are new both need baths.Would it be okay to use dog shampoo to bathe my rats?
Yeah you can use that just only use like a few drops per rat. Make sure tho that you bath one, makes sure its totally dry then bath the other in clean water. I say do it this way because even in summer time small pets like rats can get colds that can kill them. Also I don't know what type of bedding you use for them just remember NEVER use cedar because its dust is known to give small mammals breathing problems. Hope this helps.Good LuckWould it be okay to use dog shampoo to bathe my rats?
why are you giving them baths, rats clean themselves, dont give them a bath.
  • myspace.com profile
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment