Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best dog shampoo for Bichon Frise!?

I would like to know what is the best shampoo for white dogs.


I have a Bichon Frise and would like to take the staings from


his hair. Please advise me if you have experience.


I heard about the Ivory Dishwashing Liquid, baking soda too.


And many other things.


I would like to know ASAP





Thank You


LizWhat is the best dog shampoo for Bichon Frise!?
Liz,, stop in at a grooming shop,,, they will give you all the info you need... if none available,,, simply call your breeder,,, they know all the tricks of coat care,, as the show in the breed ringWhat is the best dog shampoo for Bichon Frise!?
Many groomers are unaware of the sopecific needs of bichons breeds, I would advise logging into the site


www.eurobichons.com and join for free access to all the info we have a natural cures area that has recipes for natural shampoo specifically formulated for bichons . Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment