Saturday, December 19, 2009

Any recommendations for a good dog shampoo or deodorizer?

I have recently acquired a toy Yorkshire Terrier. She is absolutely adorable but I never imagined that anything so small could stink so much! Even after I give her a bath she begins to smell like doggie very quickly. I'd like to keep her but I can't deal with the dog smell. Suggestions? Any dog groomers out there with some helpful hints?Any recommendations for a good dog shampoo or deodorizer?
maybe you should dab alittle motor oil or gas on her so that your husband will like her. then the whole family will be happy. or get rid of her and the motorcycle. hahahahaha!!!!!!!





love ya!!!!!!!!!Any recommendations for a good dog shampoo or deodorizer?
I have yorkies, and bred them and my family owns many. I have never heard of them smelling. Something could be wrong with her skin have you asked your vet b/c this is VERY weird to me. I have a Bassethound and he stink (OMG does he eevr stink) I use head and sholders on him b/c it helps with his skin... this might work for you but I think theres something wrong with yours if he/she is smelling this bad.
If you are feeding this dog a food that you can pick up at the local grocery store or WalMart, then this would be a lot of your problem. Put garbage in a dog and they will stink like garbage. Feed the dog a high quality food with no more then 2 grains listed in hte first 5 ingredients.
I have a 5 months Yorkie. I bath her with Buddy Wash and Finish with Buddy Rinse. This will leave lavender smell.





Yorkie's hair is easily get matted. SO I brush her hair everyday with Buddy Splash.





This will keep her hair always shine and clean.
i recently found one at pet supplies plus... it cost 8 dollars. and worth every penny..


it has oatmeal and baking soda... i for the life of me cannot think of the name... but it is really good, look for the one with the green cap... there is also a conditioner that goes with it.... and my stinky pup smells so good after, the oatmeal keeps her from itching as much, and the baking soda helps..
Baby shampoo. Its gentel, smells good and won't irritate your little guy.
It may be his anal glands that you smell. They may need to be emptied, if full they cause dogie odor and can get infected easily if not.
it's not good to bathe dogs too often, it gets rid of healthy skin oils and can cause them discomfort and make them itch a lot. when my dogs stink from being outside, i wipe them off with scented baby wipes, they have doggie wipes too but i'm pretty sure they're the same thing. it takes care of the dirt and whatever smell there is. i only bathe my inside dogs about three times a year.
Before you bathe your dog give him a good brushing. Then wash him in regular dog shampoo and mix in about 3-4 tablespoons baking soda.. That is a natural deodorizer... Then let him dry and see how that works.. I would also use BS on the carpets, upolstery.. To get rid of any dog smell. I wash my dog about once a month... .Good luck
Well,i recomend you pure paws,bio groom or groomers blend they all smell really good AND IT ALSO PUTS YOUR DOGS COAT SHINY AND BEAUTIFUL .


But remember NEVER LEAVE YOUR DOG WET,BECAUSE IF YOU DO ,EVEN IF YOU BATH HER WITH THE BEST SHAMPOO IN THE WORLD SHE IS GOING TO SMELL BAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment