Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is It Bad To Use Dog Shampoo For My Hair?

I use my dog's shampoo because I was testing it out on my hair the other day and it makes my hair non-bad.On the bottle it only says how it works on a dog but nothing about human use.I thought it would be okay to use it because people use horse shampoo.Is It Bad To Use Dog Shampoo For My Hair?
read the instructions of the dog shampoo vs your shampoo and see if they are almost the same. i would also try asking a hairdresser or a dog groomerIs It Bad To Use Dog Shampoo For My Hair?
It's called ';Dog shampoo'; for a reason, It's meant for dogs. If it were also meant for humans, it would say ';Dog and human shampoo/horse and human shampoo';
yeah i think that it hash more harsh chemicals in it than regular shampoo.. it will probably damage your hair i wouldnt use it anymore:)
I think that is a bad idea.
ya its bad....
Lol!!! Im Sorry but too funny!!
I think so!





I wouldn't keep using it if I were you...
probably bad for your hair; it is for dogs afterall
  • myspace.com profile
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment