Saturday, December 19, 2009

What kind of Dog Shampoo can I buy for my puppy in British Columbia ?

I just got a puppy and he kinda needs a bath..





Should we wash the dog ?


Or just put him in a damp towel ?





and answer my question please ^_^''What kind of Dog Shampoo can I buy for my puppy in British Columbia ?
Your local pet store will be able to regale you with dozens of varieties. Washing him is fine. Make sure the water is room temp.,do everything very calmly, reasurre him lots and hug dry in a big, warm towel. Dont forget to rinse him very, very well.





Close the door to the bathroom in case he gets out. :-)What kind of Dog Shampoo can I buy for my puppy in British Columbia ?
Yes, you should wash the dog. Probably not too often if he's a furry type, but it's also good to socialize him to grooming practices (so if you do need to take him to the groomer in the future, he won't freak out as much).





No, do not put him in a damp towel. Constant dampness will make him cold.





I like to use Hartz brand Puppy Shampoo, even for my full-grown bichon. Smells great and doesn't aggravate the eyes (should you accidentally get the suds in there). It's also cheap and easily obtained from many stores....even Walmart! Cost averages $5.





http://www.hartz.com/Hartz_Products/Dog_鈥?/a>
wash him with just water or go to the department store- they have about 50 different kinds, just don' t use it too often. If he needs frequent baths, use just water otherwise the natural oils in his fur will wash off and won't protect his skin and fur.
Any kind of tear free oatmeal puppy shampoo is good. Also don't bathe too often. Some dogs should only be bathed once a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment