Saturday, December 19, 2009

What to bathe your dog with, if you don' have Dog Shampoo?

We don't have any Dog Shampoo and I was wondering what else I could use to bathe my two dogs.What to bathe your dog with, if you don' have Dog Shampoo?
Baby shampoo is great, very gentle, or just use some very mild soap.What to bathe your dog with, if you don' have Dog Shampoo?
eh... I would just go out and get the real thing. baby shampoo will work, but unless you have a baby, I doubt you have that lying around, right? I tried dish soap once and it took freakin forever to get it out of his coat. Just go run to the pet store and get a dog shampoo, then you'll have it for next time as well
You can use the Dawn dish washing liquid,as it is very safe and used by wildlife rescue.Just be sure to rinse well.this will kill any fleas also.
Unscented baby shampoo would be the only thing I would use, and honestly, I'd just go to the local grocery store and get dog shampoo.
i have used baby shampoo on my dogs and it worked great killed the fleas and got my dogs very clean.
I asked my vet about bathing my dogs in people shampoo and she said it was fine. Just don't get it in their eyes.
You could use some dog wipes. They are designed to shampoo dogs and cleanse them.
Go out and buy it! The only thing that would be safe is baby shampoo...like J%26amp;J No Tears. NOTHING else!!!!!!!!!
a bit of dawn dish liquid in the water [not on the dogs] its good for fleas and will work

No comments:

Post a Comment