Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the best kind of dog shampoo for a yorkie?

something that will leave her smelling good and not like a chemical and that is good for her skin and fur!What is the best kind of dog shampoo for a yorkie?
Hi, I think you will find this article about grooming Yorkies helpful:What is the best kind of dog shampoo for a yorkie?
for my yorkie some of my favorites are





the fruits and passions dog care collection


www.fruits-passion.com





a touch of love - conditioning shampoo with tea tree oil and aloe vera


you can find it at most speciality pet shops or at www.atouchoflove.ca/





LuLu Jane elegant pet products


(at a speciality pet shop)
We have a Silky and the vet said I could use a small amount of the shampoo and conditioner that is available at Bath and Body Works. I'm not sure what is exactly in it that makes it gentle enough but we use it all the time and he smells great! (lavender). Add benefit, I can use it too! :)
I would use a 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner. Anything you find at a petstore that smells good should be fine.





NEVER use human shampoo on dogs.
baby shampoo!! It's true, and if it gets in her eyes it duznt burn!!
g

No comments:

Post a Comment