Saturday, December 19, 2009

Whats the best dog shampoo and best puppy food etc?

What is the best:


Dog shampoo


puppy food


dog tooth paste


dog basket company


I live in England, please, only answer if you are a vet/dog owner.





Thankyou, and only KIND answers please.Whats the best dog shampoo and best puppy food etc?
Realy you could just make a list of what you need and ask your vet/some one form a pet store/grooming salon,also you could try these....





When my dog has puppies we use these


1.) Top dog,profesinal, or just jonsen %26amp; jonsen babby shampoo ( depends on 3 things: your price range, age of the puppy, and your dogs' breed/hair thickness %26amp; langth)





2.) For food it would also depend on a cople things puppy age, size/breed, and price range)...If the puppy is realy young i would give it ethier athority or pedagree with a mix of water and dry milk o top of their food to soften it..... If they are older use the same brands with out the milk.... or you can just call your vet and ask wat he sugests..





3.) At home we use this one kind but I don't remember what it is called but again just ask a person at the store or your vet realy any kind works but, my dogs realy like the beef flavored ones...oh one other important thing to remember is that when you get the tooth paste


get one of those things that looks like a finger puppet tooth brush if your dog is still getting its teeth.





4. ) there is not realy one I would impreticularly sugest ask some one at the store. If it is a large breed I would sugest getting a bed that has ceder chips in it or somthing that smells good....





that is prety much all of the stuff I use for my dogs, you can email me if you have any other sWhats the best dog shampoo and best puppy food etc?
I like to use Johnson %26amp; Johnson baby shampoo on all of my dogs. It gentle on thier coat, makes it very shiny, and since they do not know better not to put thier heads down or drink the water it is safe for them. Dog toothpaste I would get from your Vet on the first visit. I think puppy food depends on you. I like to use Pedigree. Again all five of my dogs have nice shiny coats and I have been using Pedigree for over 20 years with no problems. I know people will not agree because it not one of the expensive brands but my dogs do well on it.





I am not sure what you mean by a dog basket company.
When it comes to puppy (and dog) food, look for a few things.





1.) The first ingredient should be meat, not corn or wheat or something. Lamb meal, chicke mean, beef meal, etc.





2.) Avoid dog foods that have an animal by-product in the first couple ingredients. By-products are hard to digest.





3.) If your dog has skin or food alergies, try a lamb and rice formula. Many dogs are allergic to wheat products.





Most dog foods that meet the standards mentioned above are a little more expensive, but you don't have to feed your dog as much because they actually digest most of it.





Some good brands are Nutro Natural Choice, Nutro Max, and Solid Gold.





Enjoy your dog/puppy!!!
If you want your dog to have a shiny coat, feed it a dry food with lamb and rice. We feed our lab Maxximum brand lamb and rice. It comes in puppy and adult formulas.

No comments:

Post a Comment