Monday, December 28, 2009

Has anyone ever heard of using dog shampoo, for fullness and it helps grow hair?

A friend of mine said her mom was going bald, someone told her about using dog shampoo, she did for a couple of months and then hair started growing back. Someone else I know uses it also and her hair is shiney and has alot of body to it.Has anyone ever heard of using dog shampoo, for fullness and it helps grow hair?
Haven't heard of using dog shampoo, but there is a shampoo out called Mane %26amp; Tail, that is often used on horses which is supposed to help with thinning hair when used in conjunction with the conditioner of the same name.Has anyone ever heard of using dog shampoo, for fullness and it helps grow hair?
unexplained side effects: barking, sniffing, and peeing outside...
I wouldn't trust it. I used dog shampoo on my dog once, and he got warts.
I heard of people using horse shampoo, but not dog. Then again I might of heard dog too, can't remember...8\
I have also heard of people using horse shampoo, so it is not unusual for people to find animal products that they like better.
i haven't heard it used for body or to grow hair. i have heared of it being used to get rid of lice. so unless you have lice i wouldn't try it. i mean it is made for dogs not humans, there has to be a reason for that.
No, I haven't heard of that before, but I have heard of dogmange shampoo for the hair. BUt you mix it in some vaseline or royal crown hair grease and grease your hair 3 times a week with it to grow your hair back.
no
i havent heard of that. I know the pH balance is way different in it than in people shampoo. So it could give her scalp problems. I know this, cause I washed my pooch in suave, and he got dandruff and dry skin, so I had to ask the vet. I wouldn't do it, it could cause more problems than it could help.
Yeah sweetie dont do that it helps the first couple of times but after that it could damage your hair and you could probally even get an infection theres a reason dog shampoo is called DOG shampoo its specifically for DOGS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment