Monday, December 28, 2009

Does anyone know of a good dog shampoo that works. Many I try seem to make my dog itch more?

I give him his bathe and it seems like many of these brands do nothing but make him want to itch more and more.Does anyone know of a good dog shampoo that works. Many I try seem to make my dog itch more?
To be honest, don't bath your dog unless you have to. Dog's are not like humans and do not need to be bathed every week. In fact it's bad for them and their coats, skin etc. If they have rolled in something disgusting (as dogs do) then OK but otherwise as long as they get a good brush out a couple of times a week, only bath them once a month at most in fact less if possible.Does anyone know of a good dog shampoo that works. Many I try seem to make my dog itch more?
well, it seems to be a good question for your VETERINARIAN....????
this is where your vet comes in, your dog may need to have a prescription shampoo; when you go take in ALL of the shampoos you have tried on your pet to show the vet how many you've tried on your own before going in to get his help.
How often do you bathe him? Every 1-3 Months is good.
Have a professional groomer give your dog a bath. They have access to dog shampoos that the average person does not.


How often are you giving your dog a bath? Could be too often.

No comments:

Post a Comment