Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best dog shampoo?

my dog stinks really bad, even if i just put my hand on her head, i have to go and wash my hands because it smells so bad. what is the best scented dog shampoo for great danes?What is the best dog shampoo?
I use use the follwing products for my dogs, the Deodorizing product works great for in between baths





http://www.3dogsandme.com/ShoppingCart/T鈥?/a>What is the best dog shampoo?
I prefer using 'Perfect Coat Natural Oatmeal Shampoo'.
Get one that is listed as ';soap-free'; so it doesn't wash off the flea preventative.
Don't worry, my dog is the exact same thing! I have a Yorkie puppy and he stinks so bad that I have to wash him twice a week, but that doesn't even work! I used to use Groomax Lavender on him and a couple of hours after his bath, he stank again. A couple of weeks ago, I brought my puppy to a groomer to shave and bath him and Scamp smelled so good! We didn't have to wash him for two whole weeks because his scent lasted and lasted! [He lives outside,too] Well, after the scent went away, he stank again and we had to give him more bathes. I missed his old scent which smelled like flowers, and I couldn't take his stinky odor anymore so my mom drove me to the groomers to ask about their shampoo and the groomer told us all about the shampoo, so I went searching for the shampoo on the internet and I found it. It's called Wild Thing and the types of shampoo varieties are almost endless! My groomer used the type called All Out Purple on his clients, but I've decided to try out the All Out Blue, Animal Therapy, or Wild Thang. I love the shampoo and I hope you can give it a try! If it'll work on a long-haired dog that stays outside, I'm sure it can work on a short-haired dog!








I'm not sure if the shampoo company sells its products in stores so I'll provide a site that you can order the shampoo from. I like how you can buy a big bottle or a tiny bottle to try the scents. The prices are pretty cheap for such a great product! A 2oz. bottle sells for $1.99 and a 16oz. bottle sells for $9.99! Well, best of luck to you and your pooch

No comments:

Post a Comment