Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the best all around dog shampoo and conditioner, and where can I buy it in bulks?

I am starting a dog grooming business, and I want to know what the best brand of dog shampoo and conditioner is, and where I can buy it in bulk(gallon containers.)What is the best all around dog shampoo and conditioner, and where can I buy it in bulks?
Origins makes some great ones. I'd contact the company.





http://www.origins.comWhat is the best all around dog shampoo and conditioner, and where can I buy it in bulks?
there is a company online


www.petedge.com


for business and public sales
The most common shampoo's and conditioner's used by professional dog groomers are made by the company ';Kelco industries'; and ';Bio Groom';. I've used these shampoo's for years and have worked at 3 different grooming shops. Stay away from the new ';surge machine'; is doesn't get the dogs clean. The shampoo's can be purchased wholesale through ';Ryan's pet supplies';


you can get on there mailing list and will send you a catalog monthly.





http://www.ryanspet.com
your starting a business and you don't know that already...?
  • myspace.com profile
  • 1 comment: