Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is it okay to use dog shampoo on your cat?

I need to give my kitty a cat-bath %26amp; all we have is shampoo for dogs that we use on our puppy. So, my cat really needs a bath, but all we have is the stuff for dogs. Is it safe to use on cats? It didn't say anything on the directions about cats. What would happen if I used it on her?Is it okay to use dog shampoo on your cat?
any type of animal shampoo is okay to use on cats, unless it specifically says not to. if your cat has not been declawed, it's a good idea to hold him or her by the scruff of the neck so it won't scratch you, because they do not like water. another person would make bathtime go a lot faster.Is it okay to use dog shampoo on your cat?
yes i did it w/ my mom. omg my cat was fighting, splashing, clawing, biting, meowing, biting, clawing, splashing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment