Saturday, December 19, 2009

Can I buy Malaseb treatment dog shampoo in bulk?

My dog needs bathed in Malaseb every week to control the itchy scabs she gets on her skin. Yhe shampoo is VERY expensive and I would like to buy it in bulk to save money.


Also, does anyone have any Natural remedies for these scabs which seem to plague white haired dogs?Can I buy Malaseb treatment dog shampoo in bulk?
120.00 a gallon follow this link:





http://www.discountpetmedicines.com/enti鈥?/a>





Or try this one:





http://www.24hourpet.com/medicated-malas鈥?/a>





As a groomer I promise you, Malaseb is miracle stuff! Yes it's expensive, but it works. Ask your vet if there's any oter product with the same RX in it, but I'm unaware of anything. Good luck !Can I buy Malaseb treatment dog shampoo in bulk?
Most of the veterinarian type shampoos can be purchased by the gallon online. Just do a searh of the manufactuer on the bottle. I buy different ones my customers use for them to help them save money.

1 comment: