Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dog shampoo?

I would like something that clean and smell good for my dog. actually she is 8 months old. I tried hartz puppy shampoo but wasn't crazy about the smell.Dog shampoo?
I always just used regular shampoo, like what you would use. My dog loved it and smelled good for a while. I had a huge Old English Sheep Dog (tons of hair).





Good luck.Dog shampoo?
Hartz isn't such a great brand.





Try Earthbath shampoo.


They smell good plus it's good for your dog and the environment.





You can get it at a pet store.
Lambert Kay dog shampoos and colognes are great and long lasting !





http://lambertkay.com/products/prod_cat.鈥?/a>
I have a 2 year old Beagle and I love the shampoo I use on her. It's ProPet deodorizing extra thick formula. It smells like green apples. And it's a long lasting smell as well.
go to the vet

No comments:

Post a Comment