Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the best dog shampoo scent in your opinion?

ex: vanilla, coconut, baking soda, ...etc.





I need a scent that will last for about a week.What is the best dog shampoo scent in your opinion?
No doubt here- Lambert Kays ';Clean and Fresh';. The product comes in shampoo and conditioner. The smell is not over powering , but very clean and fresh...lol. It lasts a long time, your dog smells great.





www.dog.com


www.upco.com


www. that petplace.com





I get it by the gallon.What is the best dog shampoo scent in your opinion?
I use Buddy Wash in the scent of Lavender Mint. They have shampoo and conditioner. It smells very fresh. Then I take an empty travel size spray mist bottle and fill it with pure mint oil ( you can find this in any herbal section of a store) I mist his coat with it brushing it in. He smells minty fresh and the mint is supposed to be anti flea thing.
I have Perfect Coat ';Black Pearl'; (for black dogs) that is boysenberry scented. That usually lasts a couple of days, I'm not sure about a whole week. We usually take her swimming 1-2 times a week and that wipes the scent out. :)





There are also dog shampoo wipes that you can get that are supposed to work pretty well. They are like wet wipes or something, no water needed. I have a friend that swears by them.
I have used Fresh and Clean too, they carry a shampoo that the scent is supposed to last longer but I prefer to just spray w/ my favorite doggie cologne! I personally love the all natural scented colognes that have fragrances like Cinnamon spice, rain fresh, Apple, cucumber! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment