Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the best dog shampoo/conditioner for keeping my shih tzus smelling good for a while.?

When they go to the groomers they smell great for a week but when I give them baths at home they smell great for 1 day.





I'm looking for something reasonably priced.What is the best dog shampoo/conditioner for keeping my shih tzus smelling good for a while.?
For one thing, the MOST imporant thing to keep your dog smelling clean is the food must be good quality. Our coonhound had an oily smell when he came home from the breeder, but when I put him on a good food, his coat is SHINY and there is NO MORE SMELL, period.


Also, as far as conditioners, there is a product called Cherry Remo, that is probably one of the BEST products available. It smells soooo good! The only problem is I think you can only get it online anymore... oh well, I promise, you'll love it! :)What is the best dog shampoo/conditioner for keeping my shih tzus smelling good for a while.?
I bought (at Petsmart) some spray stuff for our shih tzu that smells like baby powder. I also use some petwipes for inbetween bath freshen-ups... they are by Earth Bath and it's the Green Tea Extract.... they smell really great and leave your dog's coat shiny and soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment