Saturday, December 19, 2009

What's a good dog shampoo that makes your dog smell good?

My dogs are stinky because they run in and out through the doggy door outday. They love outside, and I wash them at least every 2 weeks but is there a better shampoo I can use to help keep them smelling fresh? I washed them today and they still stink.What's a good dog shampoo that makes your dog smell good?
Out door dogs stink.. You want them to smell nicer, stay clean.. You dry them when they come in, and you keep more control over how much they go outside.What's a good dog shampoo that makes your dog smell good?
If you washed them, you washed them. Change their diet instead.
First, stop bathing them so often.





Next, sometimes there is a reason a dog smells - could be a skin infection.





That being said, I use:





http://www.sheapet.com/
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d鈥?/a>





this smells good
never use shampoos for dogs its not good
I have a pomeranian puppy, and he loves to play outside! With his type of coat you shouldn't wash him very often. He gets so stinky!! I use a grooming spray I get from petco, works fairly well makes him smell clean with just a spray, they also have wipes you can use between baths which I haven't tried.





http://www.petco.com/product/4401/Lamber鈥?/a>
We use flea shampoos sometimes but we also buy cheaper off brands that smell good and wash our dogs with those now and then. You can also get groomer's spray that smells like perfumes and colognes if you like.
Pine-Sol?! NOO!! That is not okay.





Whatever you use, it should be a DOG shampoo that is soap-free. And you shouldn't bathe so often. Try what everyone is telling you.. Something like ';Groom-Aid';.
My shampoo cocktail:


One bottle of Suave shampoo (any of the red colored ones - cherry, raspberry, etc.)


One cap full of Infusium Leave In Hair Treatment.


One Teaspoon of EcoSense PreSpot (this cuts the smell).
Cherry Remo Dog Conditioner smells AMAZING for after you bathe your dog... I use a dog shampoo that has arm and hammer baking soda in it, and only bathe my dog maybe once every 3-4 weeks...
There's a good shampoo from the company Lambert Kay called Fresh-n-Clean that has a good, long lasting scent... it's the best I've found and I've tried LOTS of dog shampoos!
i have three labs and my two males , stink bed , we use head in shoulders for people. it works great
when my boxer smells that bad i use pine-sol. i rinse it real well offof him. it kills fleas and ticks also. try using baby wipes inbtween baths.

No comments:

Post a Comment