Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the best dog shampoo for Pomeranians?

I have a black and tan Pom puppy and I was wondering what is the best shampoo for his coat?What is the best dog shampoo for Pomeranians?
i use regular ppl shampo 4 my dog andd she fineWhat is the best dog shampoo for Pomeranians?
Oddly enuff Horse and Mane shampoo is a very good shampoo for dogs... it makes there hair really soft.. but you don't put the shampoo directly on the dog, you put it in the tub and then take a wash cloth and wash the dog.. GOOD LUCK
Buddy Wash Shampoo





http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002YF鈥?/a>
Any puppy shampoo at a local pet store should do the trick.


Just make sure it is safe for pups.





Natural and organic shampoos are awesome as well(but could be pricey!)
you're lucky!!!!


I'm in love with those dogs,and unfortunately can't get one cuz my parents are now too poor by spending all there money on this comp.
any shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment